Identity and Values
Families Australia is, or intends to become widely known as, an organisation that:
- Is a national leader that is highly respected for the quality and independence of its work.
- Strives to foster a national public policy environment in which family-related issues and the family sector can prosper.
- Informs and influences at the highest government levels.
- Works closely with its members in developing policy.
- Strongly advocates for the diversity and value of families.
- Proactively supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations.
- Takes a broad and inclusive approach, and is practical, constructive and collaborative.
- Is governed and managed to the highest standards.